This policy governs your access to and use of resilienthumans.co.uk, including any content, functionality, and services offered on this website. Please read the entire policy before you use or interact with this website. By using this website, you accept and agree to the policy outlined on this page.
Resilient Humans discusses serious issues surrounding mental health and personal development. It is directed toward adult use only and could contain content that is not for users below the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 then please do not read the content of this site. I do not intentionally make this site accessible for people under this age.
Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data that may be collected through Resilient Humans would be the name and email address. If products are purchased this would then expand to further information such as full address, phone number and payment information. Below is where and how I might collect your data.
- Email Opt-Ins: Your email address.
- Purchases: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Leaving comments on any article: Your name, email address, and question information.
The Purpose of collecting this information?
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-Ins: To provide you with information on the topic in general and information about our paid products.
- Purchases: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Leaving Comments On Any article: To answer any questions you may have for us.
Legality of Collecting Personal Information
For any communications that you have consented to receive, you can change or remove your consent at any time by contacting Emma Loveday (email@example.com) or clicking the“unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email to opt-out of future emails.
For email opt ins and subscriptions you will always be asked for consent first. If you agree then you give me permission to contact you on the email provided.
For purchases, you information is required to legally process the transaction.
Leaving comments on any article collects specific data so that I can reply accordingly and it will not be used for anything else.
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding this legal basis, please contact Emma Loveday at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
Who Has Access to the Data that is Collected?
I have access to the data that we collect as well as third parties that help me process your personal data, including:
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Survey companies (to receive feedback from customers on courses)
- Product hosting platforms (to help you access the products that you purchase)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
The third parties above are prohibited from using, sharing or collecting your personal data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above.
In the case of pixels, I may use them to tailor advertising messages users see when visiting social media websites. I reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Changing, Removing, or Requesting Your Data
At any point you can request to have your data removed from my database. You can request to see what data I have and you can request to know how that data has been used.
For any of the above requests, please contact Emma Loveday at email@example.com with your request.
For more information contact:
90C Burnt Ash Road
For any other questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Emma Loveday at firstname.lastname@example.org.